anneishia

Objective Proficiency Workbook with Answers with Audio CD
Peter Sunderland;Erica Whettem
Objective Proficiency Student's Book with Answers with Downloadable Software
Annette Capel;Wendy Sharp
Grammar and Vocabulary for Cambridge Advanced and Proficiency. With Key. Schülerbuch. Fully updated for the revised CPE. (Lernmaterialien)
Richard Side;Guy Wellman
Grammar in Use Intermediate: Self-Study Reference and Practice for Students of North American English
Raymond Murphy, William R. Smalzer
English Pronunciation in Use Advanced with Answers
Martin Hewings
The Secret Life of Bees
Sue Monk Kidd

Szegény gazdagok (Jókai Mór válogatott művei #8)

Szegény gazdagok (Jókai Mór válogatott művei #8) - Mór Jókai So... Jókai's writing style is wonderful, but I really hate his pessimistic world view. In this book, almost everybody is evil and the truly bad guy, aka Fatia Negra, does not get what he deserves. He commits suicide, while what he would deserve is to be sent to prison and to be unmasked. Regrettably, nobody learns - except the heroine - who was Fatia Negra. By the way, there are only few clues as to his identity; hence, I am not sure, I would have been able to guess, had I not seen the movie. Anyway, due to the machination of the bad people, all the good people suffer either physical or psychic injuries, which will/can not be healed or alleviated; there is no Happy Ending, not even a little one. I really hate this novel...