anneishia

Objective Proficiency Workbook with Answers with Audio CD
Peter Sunderland;Erica Whettem
Objective Proficiency Student's Book with Answers with Downloadable Software
Annette Capel;Wendy Sharp
Grammar and Vocabulary for Cambridge Advanced and Proficiency. With Key. Schülerbuch. Fully updated for the revised CPE. (Lernmaterialien)
Richard Side;Guy Wellman
Grammar in Use Intermediate: Self-Study Reference and Practice for Students of North American English
Raymond Murphy, William R. Smalzer
English Pronunciation in Use Advanced with Answers
Martin Hewings
The Secret Life of Bees
Sue Monk Kidd

Dancing Shoes (The Shoe Books)

Dancing Shoes  - Noel Streatfeild To be honest, even though I spent my childhood and young adulthood with reading children’s classics, I had never heard of Noel Streatfield until I saw the movie You’ve Got Mail (1998), by which time I had attained full age already. Nevertheless, Meg Ryan’s enthusing about Streatfield’s Ballet Shoes made me want to read it, but somehow life prevented me from reading it. Several years later, a good friend of mine presented me with this book, but I still wasn’t able to read it, because I was writing on my doctoral thesis at that time. But last year, upon joining The Classics Club, I decided that this novel will be among the first classics, which had been sitting on my shelf unread, that I will read for the Classics Club challenge. I had been looking forward to reading it for so long, and was so sure that I will love it. But I didn't. I am very sorry to admit that this book was really disappointing. ... [Continue reading]