anneishia

Objective Proficiency Workbook with Answers with Audio CD
Peter Sunderland;Erica Whettem
Objective Proficiency Student's Book with Answers with Downloadable Software
Annette Capel;Wendy Sharp
Grammar and Vocabulary for Cambridge Advanced and Proficiency. With Key. Schülerbuch. Fully updated for the revised CPE. (Lernmaterialien)
Richard Side;Guy Wellman
Grammar in Use Intermediate: Self-Study Reference and Practice for Students of North American English
Raymond Murphy, William R. Smalzer
English Pronunciation in Use Advanced with Answers
Martin Hewings
The Secret Life of Bees
Sue Monk Kidd

What Matters in Jane Austen?: Twenty Crucial Puzzles Solved

What Matters in Jane Austen?: Twenty Crucial Puzzles Solved - John Mullan I received this book as a birthday present from a very good friend of mine, who happens to be a fellow Janeite. The book had received very good reviews from critics and readers alike and the summary on the dust jacket sounded very promising; hence, I was really looking forward to reading it. In addition, I had read earlier another book by John Mullan ([b:Sentiment and Sociability: The Language of Feeling in the Eighteenth Century|3712029|Sentiment and Sociability The Language of Feeling in the Eighteenth Century|John Mullan|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1346769695s/3712029.jpg|3755606]) that I liked. So, I truly wanted to like this book, but unfortunately it just wasn’t meant to be.My first problem with [b:What Matters in Jane Austen?|14058907|What Matters in Jane Austen?|John Mullan|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1337416220s/14058907.jpg|19694832] is that there seems to be a confusion as to which audience John Mullan has targeted at with his book: Jane Austen scholars, Janeites, or undergraduate students? ... [Continue reading].